The inaugural Alana’s Champs 5K is being coordinated by TGen volunteer, Brett Bernacchi and the Arizona Road Racers. The event will take place on Saturday, December 6, in downtown Phoenix at the Wesley Bolin Plaza, located just in front of the Arizona State Capitol.
Registration check-in will begin at 7:00 AM. The races will kick-off at 8:00 AM with a 5K Run, followed by the 5K Walk, Mile Fun Run/Walk and Kids' Dash. There will also be a raffle with great prizes to win. All proceeds from the event will benefit brain cancer research at TGen.
Online Registration will close at 3:00 pm on Friday, December 5.
Use the links below to participate or support the event:
- Register and/or Create Your Personal Fundraising Page - If you only wish to register for the event and do not want to fundraise, please select the Join as an Individual option and set your Individual Goal at $20. Your registration fee will be seen as fulfilling your goal.
*If at a later date you wish to fundraise, you may increase this amount.
- Sponsor a Runner - Search for a participant's personal page.
- Manage Your Personal Page - Registrants, click here to log in and manage your personal page if you created one during the registration process.
- Give to this Event - Make a donation in support of Alana's Champs 5K.
Click here, to read Alana's story.
Wesley Bolin Plaza
1600 W. Washington Street
(Downtown Phoenix, between 15th and 17th Avenue off of
The Wesley Bolin Plaza is surrounded by eight parking lots that are available for use by event participants.
Ages 13 and up
$25 after 11/16/08; $30 for event-day registrants.
$10 after 11/16/08.
Under age 5
For each 5 year age division.
For top 3 overall male and female.
(602) 343.8470 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org